WK6 – Internet Science and Web Science Synergies
Given the interdependency between the Internet and the Web it is natural that there exist overlaps between the two interdisciplinary areas of Internet Science and Web Science. Those overlaps present opportunities for collaboration and synergies. This workshop aims to bring together the two communities to identify those overlaps and establish long-term collaboration channels between them. The focus of this first workshop is on research agendas, research infrastructures and privacy from the viewpoints of Internet Science and Web Science.
- Serge Fdida, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, FR
- Kavé Salamatian, University of Savoie, FR
- Thanassis Tiropanis, University of Southampton, UK
- Chris Marsden, University of Sussex, UK
- Ian Brown, University of Oxford, UK