WK7 – Value-driven Social Semantics & Collective Intelligence
The key goal this workshop is to establish a multidisciplinary forum that searches for and studies the theoretical foundations, new paradigms, methodologies, technologies, and practical applications that will bring us to a more explicit and meaningful understanding of the collective intelligence and social (networking) semantics on the largely tacit Value Web.
- Pieter De Leenheer, VU University Amsterdam, NL & Collibra NV
- John Breslin, DERI, National University of Galway, IE,
- Harith Alani, The Open University, UK,
- Ricard Ruiz de Querol, Arquetip Lab, Universitat Oberta de Catalunya
- Karolin Kappler, Department of Sociology II / Diagnosis of the Present, FernUniversität in Hagen