WK2 – Web Science Education: Sharing experiences and building the community
The main goal of this workshop is to bring together researchers and members of the Web Science community involved in Web Science education: teachers, tutors, program coordinators, content designers and students, to have them present their programs, their courses, their teaching material and their experience with Web Science education. The Workshop will also look at propositions to create an online collaborative platform for the Web Science educators’ community.
- Su WHITE, University of Southampton, UK
- Jim HENDLER, RPI, USA
- Stéphane B. BAZAN, UIR Web Science, USJ-Beirut, Lebanon
- Mark WEAL, University of Southampton, UK
- Steffen STAAB, Koblenz University, Germany
- Michalis VAFOPOULOS, National Technical University of Athens, Greece