WK10 – Web for Wellbeing & Human Performance – What is it? How do it? Who does it?
From back end to front end design, if we are motivated to construct such a Web for Wellbing (web4wellbeing),
- How do we design an effective Web to improve & sustain wellbeing, Quality of Life (QoL), innovative & creative performance?
- What are the implications for end to end system and process and interaction design if motivated to engineer from that web4wellbing mandate?
PARTICIPANTS: We seek participants from HCI, provenance, big data, psychology, neuroscience, sociology and all those interested in the positive evolution of the Web.
GOALS: mapping the domain of a web4wellbeing; proposing a set of key research questions towards grand challenges for constructing the Web4Wellbeing; establishing the start of a new research network/community.
PROCESS: light weight position paper to be posted pre-workshop so we can hit the ground running – details on the website.
- m.c. Schraefel, University of Southampton, UK
- Stephen Rhys-Thomas, University of Southampton, UK
- Richard Gomer, University of Southampton, UK
Web site: http://web4wellbeing.org